This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Unfortunately for Photobucket users, things have changed in a big way as of June 26th they are rolling out a $399 per year subscription fee for those who want to hotlink images from Photobucket’s servers to display elsewhere.
    This does not mean it only affects this site, It now means that billions of images across the Web now display an error message instead of the image in question. :(
    https://barrreport.com/threads/attention-photobucket-users.14377/
    Dismiss Notice

Nihonjin no menbaa ga amari nai ne?

Discussion in 'Regional Forums' started by reiverix, Oct 4, 2006.

1. reiverix

reiverix Lifetime Members
    Lifetime Member

??????????????????????????????????
    ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????:confused:

Ok, I was trying to post in Japanese but I guess you can't XD

Here's what I wrote using Romanji:

Nai to omou kedo, iru nara boku to hanashitekure. Yoku renshuu shitai kara ne. :)

De, shitsumon ga aru. Doushite nihonjin ga akuasukeepingu no koto wo shiranai no? Amano sensei no ADA ga suiso no sekai ni yuumei shinai ne? Doushite? No-sensu no koto to omou.

PS-- hajime mashite! Chou Toshio desu. Dozo yoroshiku!

It's ok to use plain form neh? :D

2. Tom Barr

Tom Barr Founder
    Staff Member Administrator Social Group Admin

I think we will have use Acrobat and pdf's for that.
    Same with Chinese.

But if you can do it without posting here, then translate etc, or post the pdf, that will work.

I spoke to Greg about this, but there's no way the software here can support those characters.

Regards,
    Tom Barr

3. Skillful Abbot

Skillful Abbot Junior Poster

anata no nihongoha jouzu desune... moshi nihongo rensyuu shitai, bokuto hanashi shio....shikashi oreha nihonjin janai desukedo, uchi no tsumaha nihonjin desu, wat'chiha, nihonniha mo~.... 9nenkan kurai sundeimasunode, zenzen nihongo wo bankyoushinakatta...nantonaku, bokuha, nihongo wo manabimashita...

4. lisa_perry75

lisa_perry75 Junior Poster

Hajime mashite, Lisa desu, dozo yoroshiku!

Don't let anyone say I didn't pick anything up from jap lessons!