This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. Support us by upgrading to the lifetime advertisement free version.

Click here for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Nice To Meet You!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CarolinaBH, Jan 5, 2021.

1. CarolinaBH

CarolinaBH New Member

Local Time:
    7:33 PM
    Hello! I'm really glad to join this forum.
    I'm very new to planted tanks. My son did a research project on betta fish in August and we started learning about planted tanks. Basically I got hooked and took over his 10 gallon tank and then set up a 29 gallon. Luckily he's been very generous about sharing a hobby with his mother! I am a horticulturist by training and and this is the best way to continue my love of gardening inside.

We have the original betta in the 29 gallon with a mix of harlequin rasboras, who have spawned twice so far, cardinal tetras and amano shrimp. Nothing living in the little tank yet except for a couple of pesky snails as we couldn't make up our minds on what to put in it and now we're sort of stuck with the pandemic.

Looking forward to getting to learning more and getting my hands wet!

2. Kristy Jackson

Kristy Jackson New Member

Local Time:
    8:33 AM