Nice Easy Rare Plants *Including One New To The Hobby

AaronT

Jul 29, 2013
I've got a few plants that need trimming out. All plants are grown submersed. Shipping is an additional $7 for USPS Priority mail and I only accept paypal. I'm looking to ship these out Tue or Wed this week.

Lilaeopsis chinensis 'Maryland' - $15 / 12+ runners - This one is new to the hobby. The chinensis I previously released to the hobby was 'North Carolina' and gets a little bit taller than this one. This variety of chinensis stays 1" tall and has darker green fat leaves like brasiliensis. It's easy to grow and can even be grown low-tech.

Lilaeopsis sp. 'Micro' - $15 / 25+ runners - This variety of Lilaeopsis stays 2" tall and has brighter green thin leaves. It's easy to grow and can even be grown low-tech.

Limnophila aromatica (Asian Market) - $7 / 5 large stems - This variety stays a bright lime green and has 3 leaves per whorl. It can be found sold in some asian markets as a cooking herb.
Laromaticagreen.jpg

discusaigon

Junior Poster
Sep 18, 2013
France 92 Colombes
AaronT;118231 said:

Limnophila aromatica (Asian Market) - $7 / 5 large stems - This variety stays a bright lime green and has 3 leaves per whorl. It can be found sold in some asian markets as a cooking herb.
Laromaticagreen.jpg

you can search for " rau om" in vietnamese market ;)