This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Nice Easy Rare Plants *Including One New To The Hobby

Discussion in 'Trades, swaps, sales' started by AaronT, Sep 23, 2013.

1. AaronT

AaronT Member

Local Time:
    11:17 PM
    I've got a few plants that need trimming out. All plants are grown submersed. Shipping is an additional $7 for USPS Priority mail and I only accept paypal. I'm looking to ship these out Tue or Wed this week.

Lilaeopsis chinensis 'Maryland' - $15 / 12+ runners - This one is new to the hobby. The chinensis I previously released to the hobby was 'North Carolina' and gets a little bit taller than this one. This variety of chinensis stays 1" tall and has darker green fat leaves like brasiliensis. It's easy to grow and can even be grown low-tech.

Lilaeopsis sp. 'Micro' - $15 / 25+ runners - This variety of Lilaeopsis stays 2" tall and has brighter green thin leaves. It's easy to grow and can even be grown low-tech.

Limnophila aromatica (Asian Market) - $7 / 5 large stems - This variety stays a bright lime green and has 3 leaves per whorl. It can be found sold in some asian markets as a cooking herb.
    [​IMG]

2. Yo-han

Yo-han Guru Class Expert

Local Time:
    Very broad leaves as well!!

3. discusaigon

discusaigon Junior Poster

Local Time:
    you can search for " rau om" in vietnamese market ;)

4. AaronT

AaronT Member

Local Time:
    Yup, that's the one.