This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Newbie Here

Discussion in 'Are you new to aquatic plants? Start here' started by Kazzy, Jan 6, 2011.

1. Kazzy

Kazzy Junior Poster

Local Time:
    11:05 AM
    Hi everyone! Well, lots of talk about Mr. Barr on another forum so decided to join up! Just a short intro:
    My name is Katie, and I'm 20. I just recently got completely addicted to keeping fish, and have some plans for a planted tank. Currently the most 'planted' my tanks are are some houseplants (pothos vines mainly) that I put in my filters (so my mollies would quit eating my roots) to help get them rooting, and to help with ammonia and such. Once I find where I should put the post, I'll describe my plan for a 10g planted shrimp tank.

Hope to meet everyone soon and to really learn lots and lots from this forum :D

2. dutchy

dutchy Plant Guru Team
    Lifetime Member

Local Time:
    Hi Katie,

Welcome on the Barr Report.

regards,
    dutchy

3. Gerryd

Gerryd Plant Guru Team
    Lifetime Member

Local Time:
    Hi Katie,

Welcome. There is an 'Invert' forum if you want to post there.

If you have general tank or plant questions, try the general forum.

Let us know when you have questions...