This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

New user from New Hampshire (USA)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Esulli, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Esulli

Esulli New Member

Local Time:
    4:06 AM
    Hey there, new user that has been viewing forum posts for quite a while to wrap my head around certain things for quite a while though.
    I primarily use my smartphone to post as it's easier than booting up the old linux laptop (I hate Microsoft and I am exceptionally stubborn) and it allows me an immediate excuse for my poor grammar.
    Anywho, an introduction as it were:
    My name is Erick
    I live in New Hampshire.
    I Work as an assistant estate manager for a rather wealthy gentlemen (been working for him for 7 years in various roles)
    I was in the United States Coast Guard for 4 1/2 years
    I have kept fish for approximately 3 years (about a year after I started recreationally fishing) First in a 55g with fake plants and slowly evolving to now, a 75g with probably too much light and co2 enrichment, that has made finding new apartments that will accept a 75g rather difficult. Moving to a new place this month with a max size of 75g (really?)
    That's about it for me I guess... I will be posting soon about my algae nightmare in my new tank looking for help.

burr740 likes this.
  2. DutchMuch

DutchMuch Junior Poster

Local Time:
    9:06 AM
    Haha, well welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy posting here and searching around for information!