This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

New Designs For Stores 65g High Tech Tank.

Discussion in 'Aquascaping' started by Ramtsoccer, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Ramtsoccer

Ramtsoccer New Member

Local Time:
    8:22 AM
    I've been wanting to re-scape the stores 65g planted display for a while now seeing how there isn't much thought into placement of plants and the substrate is in need of replacement. I have been working on a design for for a more bar styled dutchy tank, and was wondering if you guys had anything else to suggest or a slightly different layout. Close to E.I dosing 6 bulb t5ho 36*18*24 tank. Please excuse my scribbles.
    Current tank:
    [​IMG]
    new plan:
    robert layout.jpg
    1. Christmas moss 2. AR mini/ or verigated 3. limno rugosa 4. pogo Downoi 5. Syno belem 6. limno Aromatica 7. Lobelia cardinalis 8. limno Sessiflora 9.ludwigia Pantanal 10.? Buce or pinto on the wood & more moss.

2. Ramtsoccer

Ramtsoccer New Member

Local Time:
    8:22 AM
    Shaded area is a tan sand rest will be black