New AQUAVAS Starter Systems

Jason King

barrreport.com
Staff member
Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
UK
barrreport.com
I've been ask on behalf of Alex & AQUAVAS to mention some Great news for all those asking when will AQUAVAS be selling the systems without the lights and armsteel!

New starter systems now available. (Aquarium, Cabinet & Flow Pipes Only)

https://aquavasaquariums.com/Starter-Systems

And to make things even better they are offering a 10% discount code on all aquavas products from now till just after Xmas.

The code is XMASUSA10

*Starter systems are only available to USA customers until further notice.

Mar 20, 2013
US
What size are the pipes? Will it fit with existing filter systems? Doesn't make sense to include them if they won't fit your current filter unless there are available size options.

Tom Barr

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 23, 2005
The larger Ehiems are good for this. If you add a Mame overflow and return, then you can have an easy to clean and not break glassware along with a sump. So you have a few options. The design and these tanks are awesome. Excellent prices.

superflame

Prolific Poster
May 10, 2011
Jason said:
I've been ask on behalf of Alex & AQUAVAS to mention some Great news for all those asking when will AQUAVAS be selling the systems without the lights and armsteel!

New starter systems now available. (Aquarium, Cabinet & Flow Pipes Only)

https://aquavasaquariums.com/Starter-Systems

And to make things even better they are offering a 10% discount code on all aquavas products from now till just after Xmas.

The code is XMASUSA10

*Starter systems are only available to USA customers until further notice.

I would love to get it at this price, however the link seem to be dead! Can you please fix the link or the deal is dead?

Jason King

barrreport.com
Staff member
Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
UK
barrreport.com
I have had a few requests for the starter systems over the last few months so the 65cm and 90cm Starter systems are available again, this includes the

Tank

Cabinet

Steel flow pipes

Prices for the starter systems are

65cm - $999.99

90cm - $1499.99

PM Me if you are interested as these will not be listed on the AQUAVAS website or email me at [email protected]

If you require the lights, filter etc you require the complete system and not the starter system.

Tom Barr

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 23, 2005
These are awesome tanks folks, snag them while you can.

Tom Barr

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 23, 2005
I spoke with Mike and Jeff Senske about these and the guy who brings them into the USA. They are really top notch.