This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Need some help with driftwood in a nano aquarium (3 gallon)

Discussion in 'Aquascaping' started by Latsh, Feb 13, 2017.

1. Latsh

Latsh Junior Poster

Local Time:
    4:06 AM
    Hey there all. I've been into the aquascaping aquarium hobby for half a year now, and through trial and error, have found a perfect balance for my 10 gallon. I started to want a shrimp only tank, so I'm planning on picking up the Fluval Spec III (2.6). My problem lies in finding the right driftwood for this nano tank. This video shows something what I'm looking to do, however I do not know what driftwood it is, or if it's multiple pieces tied together with java fern inbetween?

Does anyone know this type of driftwood? I'm planning to do the same thing as this video to have some surface area for my little red cherry shrimps to scavenge on. Thank you! :)

2. rajkm

rajkm Article Editor
    Staff Member Lifetime Member Article Editor

Local Time:
    4:06 AM
    looks like spiderwood