This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Need some help, please!

Discussion in 'Aquatic Plant Fertilization' started by Docock, Jul 3, 2016.

1. Docock

Docock Junior Poster

Local Time:
    10:56 AM
    Hey everyone,

I have been more of a silent reader for a few months on here. However I have been doing low tech planted takes for years, and have gotten most of my advice from The Planted Tank. After studying this forum, I was really excited to use EI dosing with my high tech aquarium (pressurized CO2 and high light LEDs). Now one of my mentors who is an incredible aquascaper (top ADA placer) and plant grower tells me that I am going to melt my rotala with toxic levels of trace elements. I tired using the calculators, but it just is not making since to me. I am currently doing daily 50% water changes and I have liquid seachem ferts Ironn, Potassium, and Flourish if I need anything else.

It is a 90P ADA aquarium, about 48 gallons, and it is decently, but not heavily planted. Rotala is my only stem plant, my other plants are anubias nana petite, buce, moss, and bolbitis.

Please help, thanks!

2. Dennis Singh

Dennis Singh SynKing!

Local Time:
    2:56 AM
  3. Pikez

Pikez Rotala Killer!
    Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    10:56 AM
    Try EI. Lots of people have success without any issues.