This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. Dismiss Notice
  2. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

My Algae Is Pearling

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by lunarbomb, Aug 8, 2019.

1. lunarbomb

lunarbomb New Member

Local Time:
    11:05 AM
    Hi all,
    My name is Michael and I'm in Sunnyvale, California.
    I've circled back around to the hobby after a few years away. My original aquscapes were built on shoe-string budgets and unrealistic expectations which led to frustration and ultimately defeat.
    Though the budget is the same, my expectations are a little more mellow. I'm just hear to enjoy the process and glean some knowledge from you fine folks!

AquaGillie, rajkm and snarkingturtle like this.
  2. AquaGillie

AquaGillie New Member

Local Time:
    2:05 PM
    Welcome back fellow aquarist. My return to the hobby is much the same, except my interruptions were due to moving. My philosophy is also much the same; lazy cycling a 3gal nano and still considering livestock choices. Keep us posted, best wishes on getting your feet wet again!

Tags: