This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Unfortunately for Photobucket users, things have changed in a big way as of June 26th they are rolling out a $399 per year subscription fee for those who want to hotlink images from Photobucket’s servers to display elsewhere.
    This does not mean it only affects this site, It now means that billions of images across the Web now display an error message instead of the image in question. :(
    https://barrreport.com/threads/attention-photobucket-users.14377/
    Dismiss Notice

Morning Colours

Discussion in 'Off Topic and Chat' started by apalsson, Aug 30, 2006.

1. apalsson

apalsson Junior Poster

I posted this on an Australian forum where I am a member. Hope you guys enjoy the photo:
    This photo is of one of my small Rainbows just after the lights came on.
    The lights on my Rainbow tank come on in two stages: First some 100W of Fluoro come on and an hour later, the Halides come on. I do this for a bit of a "sunrise effect".

Recently, I got three new trifasciatas, one male and two females. I already had a male there that thought he was the "dominant" male in the tank so when this fella moved in, the previous one (a bit smaller) is continually showing off colours and trying to be boss.

Because of the low light level when I took this photo, I had to use flash and the colours are a bit washed out.