This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. Dismiss Notice
  2. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

More questions

Discussion in 'General Plant Topics' started by Hungtran10, Jun 30, 2008.

1. Hungtran10

Hungtran10 Junior Poster

Local Time:
    11:35 PM
    I'm intrigued by Diana Walstad approach and have read her book. I'm curious as to how many of you guys also use her techniques? How has your experience been?

My second question concerns ordering plants online? Do you guys do it or do you strictly but them at the local fish store.

best regards,

- Hung

2. VaughnH

VaughnH Lifetime Charter Member
    Lifetime Member

Local Time:
    11:35 PM
    Ordering plants online is much better than relying on a local store. Another very good source of plants is a local aquatic plant club, where members trade plant cuttings. The best online source of plants is forums like this one, where we sell or trade our cuttings - very good quality plants, known for sure to be aquatic plants, shipped quickly by priority mail, and only rarely grown emersed.