This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Monte Carlo Yellow Leaves

Discussion in 'General Plant Topics' started by Robb, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Robb

Robb New Member

Local Time:
    1:37 AM
    Hi all,
    I’ve been growing Monte Carlo using the dry start method for about a week and a half now (planted August 1st). I am now noticing that some of the leaves are turning yellow. My question is, could this be due to lack of nutrients? This is a 20 gallon long aquarium with UNC Controsoil. I have a Twinstar 600E light over the tank and the tank has been kept humid from the start. Temperature in the tank is about 75F. I use RO water to keep everything moist. Thank for Amy help you can provide!
    Robb

2. Robb

Robb New Member

Local Time:
    1:37 AM
    Update

I have not been spraying the plants daily. More like every third day. This is mainly because the humidity is high as evidenced by lots of condensation on the inside walls of the tank. There’s no noticeable mold on the plants either.