Misc pumps

Gerryd

Plant Guru Team
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2007
South Florida
Hi all,

I have a Mag drive 1800 and a PanWorld 250 PS that are no longer in use. Both work fine but have been in mothballs for >6 months to 1 year.

The panworld I got on Ebay reconditioned, so not new. But has always worked great. 1" inlet and outlet.

Make me a decent offer on either or both plus shipping.

I also have a Koralia IV in good shape. Same thing, make offer. The one for sale is on the RIGHT the newest and cleanest one. The other two have been gifted....

Can be for plant trade if cash is an issue. Let me know what you have as my interests are many and to list what I WANT would take too long :)

Please PM me with offer and I will respond here as each unit is claimed so all will know it is not available.

First come first served, but any offer can be rejected:)

The CAT is NOT for sale or trade and is used for size comparison purposes only. 16 lb cat compared to pump. No kitties were harmed in the making of this advertisement:)

View attachment 1246View attachment 1247View attachment 1248View attachment 1249View attachment 1250

Last edited by a moderator:

Oreo

Guru Class Expert
May 6, 2010
How about that panworld pump... got a model number or flow specs? I might be interested.

Left C

Lifetime Members
Sep 26, 2005
Burlington, NC
When I click on the attachments, I get the following message: Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator