This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. Dismiss Notice
  2. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Meet Richard Heath

Discussion in 'Meet Your Plant Guru Team' started by reiverix, Oct 3, 2006.

1. reiverix

reiverix Lifetime Members
    Lifetime Member

Local Time:
    11:52 AM
    Sex: Male

Planted tanks have been my hobby for the past 1.5 years. While that doesn't put me up there with people like Tom who have many many years of experience, I'm no newbie either. I've been fortunate to benefit from a wonderful and knowledgeable community and I think that puts me in a very good position to be helpful. I'm not too far detached from being a clueless newbie to forget the need for clarity when describing aspects of the hobby. I always try to be helpful and I don't have an ego to contend with.

I plan to release periodic articles in hopes of making organized information more accessible to everyone. They should answer many common questions and stimulate discussions in the forums. I want the hobby to become more accessible, period. Forums like these and their dissemination of knowledge are the absolute best ways of achieving that.

Welcome to the new Barr Report and thanks for contributing!