Measuring Spoons

rrguymon

Prolific Poster
Jul 23, 2005
ABQ NM
Re: Measuring Spoons

I picked up a set simular at linens and things. They had several choices from a couple bucks to 20 or so.

Tom Barr

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 23, 2005

Wouldn't you prefer buying a gram scale and weighing it out and making liquid dosing solutions? :D hehe

Regards,
Tom Barr

rrguymon

Prolific Poster
Jul 23, 2005
ABQ NM

Tom Barr said:
Wouldn't you prefer buying a gram scale and weighing it out and making liquid dosing solutions? :D hehe

Regards,
Tom Barr

Naw I am using EI I don't need to be that accurate. :D

T

TerryB

A gram scale - I gave some thought to that but decided that the spoons would be "good enough" and more in the spirit of the EI. And who needs the Feds help with a tank anyway? But to be honest - those spoons look a little ummm well like an accesory for Studio 54 (see how old I am?-Ha :gw ) also.

I will probably dose liquids actually - I am still working that part out (I am setting up 2 new tanks). I may use the spoons to measure out the weeks dose - then add the amount of water needed to dose. I have one of those eheim liquid dosers that I want to play around with.

All I need to do is purchase a CO2 cylinder with gas tommorrow and then I have all the equip I need for these tanks. Cool beans!!

Terry