This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Unfortunately for Photobucket users, things have changed in a big way as of June 26th they are rolling out a $399 per year subscription fee for those who want to hotlink images from Photobucket’s servers to display elsewhere.
    This does not mean it only affects this site, It now means that billions of images across the Web now display an error message instead of the image in question. :(
    https://barrreport.com/threads/attention-photobucket-users.14377/
    Dismiss Notice

Measuring Spoons

Discussion in 'Advanced Strategies and Fertilization' started by TerryB, Sep 4, 2005.

1. TerryB

TerryB Guest

2. rrguymon

rrguymon Prolific Poster

Re: Measuring Spoons

I picked up a set simular at linens and things. They had several choices from a couple bucks to 20 or so.

3. Tom Barr

Tom Barr Founder
    Staff Member Administrator Social Group Admin

Wouldn't you prefer buying a gram scale and weighing it out and making liquid dosing solutions? :D hehe

Regards,
    Tom Barr

4. jimjim

jimjim Junior Poster

The cops made me give up my gram scale, Said it tested positive for clorophyll traces...Jim, PS I've Got to quit watching CSI

5. rrguymon

rrguymon Prolific Poster

Naw I am using EI I don't need to be that accurate. :D

6. TerryB

TerryB Guest

A gram scale - I gave some thought to that but decided that the spoons would be "good enough" and more in the spirit of the EI. And who needs the Feds help with a tank anyway? But to be honest - those spoons look a little ummm well like an accesory for Studio 54 (see how old I am?-Ha :gw ) also.

I will probably dose liquids actually - I am still working that part out (I am setting up 2 new tanks). I may use the spoons to measure out the weeks dose - then add the amount of water needed to dose. I have one of those eheim liquid dosers that I want to play around with.

All I need to do is purchase a CO2 cylinder with gas tommorrow and then I have all the equip I need for these tanks. Cool beans!!

Terry

7. Laith

Laith Lifetime Charter Member
    Lifetime Member

ROTFL! :p