This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Mayaca vandelli- emersed form of fluviatilis?

Discussion in 'General Plant Topics' started by bgangler, Nov 29, 2008.

1. bgangler

bgangler Junior Poster

Local Time:
    2:56 PM
    Could you please help me identify so called Mayaca vandelli?
    Is this a different specie or it is the emersed form of mayaca fluviatilis?
    I have bought it today and they told me that this is different specie, but I coudnt find anything on the web about this. In different sources its written that this is the old name of fluviatilis?
    [​IMG]
    Thank you for your help

2. jazzlvr123

jazzlvr123 Guru Class Expert

Local Time:
    that is en fact a different plant it actually comes out of aquafluer nursery's in the netherlands its usually available in the uk but very new to the US scene i doubt you'll find much about in on the net. I used to get it via special order every now and then when i used to have my old plant business

3. bgangler

bgangler Junior Poster

Local Time:
    Could you please share with me, what conditions it likes, how big it grows and anything that might be helpfull to keep this plant.?

Kind regards