Manzanita season starts again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis Singh

SynKing!
May 5, 2013
Orange County, CA
Here is a stump that was pictured, it has a cave design that the whole shot didn't grasp

I don't do this to try to get sales for T. Barr, i'm just stoked each time I get a package like this, makes me feel good.

TNfQLbJ.jpg

Jason King

barrreport.com
Staff member
Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
UK
barrreport.com
Rachael and other UK members that require smaller amounts please contact myself as I have a few boxes from Tom available that are for sale.

Let me know what size and type you are after and I will do my best.

For full larger boxes see Tom Barr

r45t4m4n

Feb 20, 2015
I don't have a layout in mind, looking for random large/medium size pieces I can get creative with. They will be for a 96x30x24 tank, how much would a couple 30x18x14 boxes shipped to Miami be?

Hachi

Junior Poster
Aug 25, 2016
Strungout, if you want to get rid of the extra pieces you don't want, I'd be interested. :)

Tom Barr

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 23, 2005
r45t4m4n said:
I don't have a layout in mind, looking for random large/medium size pieces I can get creative with. They will be for a 96x30x24 tank, how much would a couple 30x18x14 boxes shipped to Miami be?

I know Jack Wattley Discus, Gab sells it there, best to go check out what he has and then pick in person.

tomfrankhill

Junior Poster
Oct 17, 2016
Jason said:
Rachael and other UK members that require smaller amounts please contact myself as I have a few boxes from Tom available that are for sale.

Let me know what size and type you are after and I will do my best.

For full larger boxes see Tom Barr

Is it possible to get a large box sent to the UK? Tom Barr Jason I am looking for it to be the main feature in a 4 foot tank

thanks

Jason King

barrreport.com
Staff member
Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
UK
barrreport.com
For a large box $250 includes shipping, tom will confirm this. its best to buy from tom direct as it will cost you twice for delivery to me and then to you, anything smaller let me know.

Thanks

Jason King

barrreport.com
Staff member
Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
UK
barrreport.com
I've also activated your pm permissions as new user can't pm till they reach five posts due to spamming but you are now good to go

Either way tom will reply to this post and or pm you.

Mark M

Junior Poster
Oct 26, 2016
Hey Tom!

Im Local In Sacramento and just picked up a 135g and im in need of manzanita! I was wondering if you still had some for sale.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.