This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Ludwigia? ID

Discussion in 'Aquatic Plant Species' started by SingAlongWithTsing, Oct 12, 2017.

1. SingAlongWithTsing

SingAlongWithTsing Junior Poster

Local Time:
    9:19 PM
    the green stem, leaves range from green, yellow, to pink
    qMcHGJMl.jpg
    YN5DhqVl.jpg
    7VLcIT0l.jpg

at least i think it's a ludwigia (was going by scent as dumb as it sounds)

2. ForTheHalibut

ForTheHalibut Member

Local Time:
    12:19 AM
    Ludwigia repens is a very variable plant. I have wild collected three different dramatically different looking strains just here in New York State. I wish I had a more interesting answer for you, but this looks very similar to the ludwigia repens I purchased years ago at Petco:

kv9y56X52Z9x8ifAANYqWTnyNHL9lZR06pWeDVB-cS0CyRwB98MEYpIhGMJaKJHTh9J_s-Aiy0SWmTco5A=w1240-h930-no.jpg
    Your's has taken on some really gorgeous color, but that doesn't mean it's a special cultivar or species - it's just something L repens does when given love and care, as I'm sure you have!

SingAlongWithTsing likes this.