This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

low light, dense planted.

Discussion in 'General Plant Topics' started by TheKillHaa, Apr 6, 2010.

1. TheKillHaa

TheKillHaa Prolific Poster

Local Time:
    8:05 PM
    hi folks, i showed you before two of my very high light tanks. now i would like you to show the other side of the fence, a very low light acuarium

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

camera light is suited for this picts.
    substrate is similar to eco complete, but i cant recall the right name. 55 gal walmart tank, light is one T12, and one T8. thats all.(1.27watt x gal) CO2 from DIY bottles (3). very close to EI routine (i just add more K2SO4), due i believe more on Liebig than in Tom ;) :D

the picts is just after cleaning, replanting and triming.. is in salvage stage, i called "my container tank" has no design at all, i just a experiment how low light a plant can have to grow well.

i been having this tank like this about one year and several months. nothing has change, just the list of plants to watch variations on its behavior.

btw.. this is the 2 other higt lighted tanks...
    [video=youtube;-SkFiGNtfPM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SkFiGNtfPM[/video]

any question is welcome.
    regards.

#1 TheKillHaa, Apr 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2010