Looking For Images Of Successful No Co2 Tanks

Ridley

Sep 12, 2020
Georgia
would someone post a link to an existing thread where everyone has posted their no co2 tanks? If it exists, i haven't been able to find it.

thank you
Ridley

Claudio

Nov 4, 2019
Rome, Italy
would someone post a link to an existing thread where everyone has posted their no co2 tanks? If it exists, i haven't been able to find it.

thank you
Ridley
Hi,
I read your request but I waited because in September 2020 I had to rescape my tank. Now it is consolidated. No CO2, no Excel, low light (only 18 W of LED). Sponge filter for water circulation. Hard water, KH=10°, GH=14°. Sand substrate, with Dennerle tabs under Cryptocoryne, Marsilea and Hygrophila. I add few ml of a solution of KNO3, some K3PO4 to maintain PO4 > 2 mg/l, microelements (Seachem Trace) and chelated iron when I see that the plants are showing deficiency.
There are a colony of Neocaridina davidi "yellow", some Caridina multidentata, a lot of Planorbella duryi "pink" snails, and what remains of my old colony of guppy-Endler hybrids (started with few from a breeder, the colony grew for years, then declined when the last females gave birth to only males, few years ago).

IMG_8203.jpg