Look what Australian post brought to the door!

plantmaster

Lifetime Members
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2008
21
0
1
41
Sydney
Image001.jpg


Going to try ei again hopefully this baby helps.
 

Philosophos

Lifetime Charter Member
Lifetime Member
Mar 12, 2009
1,346
0
36
I'm glad to see you're trying EI again. Good CO2 distribution always makes a planted tank easier. What other plans do you have this time around?

-Philosophos
 

Tom Barr

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 23, 2005
18,696
740
113
plantmaster;38328 said:
Image001.jpg


Going to try ei again hopefully this baby helps.

You are coming to the meeting for the Sept ANGFA Convention?
I'm speaking there.

Regards,
Tom Barr
 

plantmaster

Lifetime Members
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2008
21
0
1
41
Sydney
PHP:
Philosophos;38339 said:
I'm glad to see you're trying EI again. Good CO2 distribution always makes a planted tank easier. What other plans do you have this time around?

-Philosophos[/QUOTE


My plans are to have good water flow and plenty of co2. Im also thinking of replacing my t5 globes ....they are around one and a half years old, do you think its necessary for these globes to be change or can i get another 6 mouths or so out of them?
 

plantmaster

Lifetime Members
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2008
21
0
1
41
Sydney
Tom Barr;38343 said:
You are coming to the meeting for the Sept ANGFA Convention?
I'm speaking there.

Regards,
Tom Barr


I might just go, parramatta is only 15 mins drive from my house.
 

plantmaster

Lifetime Members
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2008
21
0
1
41
Sydney
Philosophos;38339 said:
I'm glad to see you're trying EI again. Good CO2 distribution always makes a planted tank easier. What other plans do you have this time around?

-Philosophos

My plans are to have good water flow and plenty of co2. Im also thinking of replacing my t5 globes ....they are around one and a half years old, do you think its necessary for these globes to be change or can i get another 6 mouths or so out of them?
 

Tom Barr

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 23, 2005
18,696
740
113
I'll also be in Brisbane for a plant talk.

Regards,
Tom Barr