This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. Support us by upgrading to the lifetime advertisement free version.

Click here for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Long Time Lurker.....

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mickey, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Mickey

Mickey New Member

Local Time:
    11:03 AM
    Hi all. I've been a long time lurker here and went to log in yesterday and found my account didn't exist any more. Must not have logged in for much longer than I thought :oops:. I was searching for info on a new needle valve or new regulator as mine won't adjust anymore.

I've kept aquariums for many years and currently have a 225 gallon reef tank plus a 65 gallon planted tank and a small 5 gallon in a corner of my kitchen that I just have never been able to keep plants in for some reason. Anyway, planted tank does have CO2 which I use mostly to offset my alkaline city water, keeping the pH between 7.5 and 8.0. I struggled with plants for years and finally have a tank that is easy to care for and looks okay, though definitely not a showcase. I needed easy maintenance. It has mostly crypts and java moss which grow like crazy.

2. Tom Barr

Tom Barr Founder
    Staff Member Administrator

Local Time:
    4:03 PM
    Account likely got purged with the new software updates.

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member

Local Time:
    11:03 AM
    That's what I figured. Guess that means I should always log in, even if just reading or researching. ;)