This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Lighting Choice For An Ada 30c

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Jake I, Jun 25, 2018.

1. Jake I

Jake I New Member

Local Time:
    5:22 AM
    So I have a micmol aqua air 300 series over my 30C as of now, it's very powerful, but just cant get any color out of red plants. I can can get an AI Prime HD freshwater for a really good price or I could get an Twinstar 300E for around the same price. Anybody have experience with both of these lights and can give input into what I should go with?

2. Fissh

Fissh New Member

Local Time:
    Can’t give advice on the new choices as I don’t have them...
    however I also have the aquaair on a few tanks, no issues with reds or oranges popping, they do great...
    just wanted to chime in in case something other then the lights here...(ferts maybe?)

3. Jake I

Jake I New Member

Local Time:
    I use dry ferts. KNO3, KH2PO4,CSM+B, Ferrous Gluc, I believe 11% DTPA Iron, and MnSO4. high co2, ada amazonia, and the micmol is at 100%

4. Jake I

Jake I New Member

Local Time:
    Water changes done with RODI remineralized to 6GH