LF/WTB: Rotala HRA

Matt F.

Lifetime Charter Member
Lifetime Member
May 30, 2009
California
I have some promising leads, but nothing in stone. Anyone in the USA willing to sell me some stems?

reef12

Apr 29, 2013
Tulsa
Let me know I am most positive that I have it also, but can't really tell if it is, or just plain that turns red when at the surface, ones I have are red all the way, and then some half red ,then some more that are less red and more green.

Got that?:)

Jeff

Matt F.

Lifetime Charter Member
Lifetime Member
May 30, 2009
California
LOL. Yeah, I think I got ya. I'll see how it compares to the H'ra I saw at Aqua Forest Aquarium. Turns out Mr. Amano is using it in his scapes now.

reef12;122634 said:
Let me know I am most positive that I have it also, but can't really tell if it is, or just plain that turns red when at the surface, ones I have are red all the way, and then some half red ,then some more that are less red and more green.

Jeff

- - - Updated - - -

LOL. Yeah, I think I got ya. I'll see how it compares to the H'ra I saw at Aqua Forest Aquarium. Turns out Mr. Amano is using it in his scapes now.

reef12;122634 said:

Jeff