This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. Dismiss Notice
  2. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Labyrinths 45-p

Discussion in 'Journals' started by labyrinths, Feb 10, 2020.

1. labyrinths

labyrinths New Member

Local Time:
    2:25 AM

Hi Everyone,

Starting a journal for my ADA 45-P Aquascape. Here are the details:

Tank: ADA 45-P (10G)
    Lighting: ???
    Filtration: AZOO Mignon 150 HOB Filter
    CO2: Paintball System with Mini Aquatek Regulator
    Ferts: Seachem Flourish
    Fauna: Cherry shrimps and one ruby-nose tetra
    Flora: Java Fern, Java Moss, Anubias Nana, Dwarf Hairgrass, Mini Bolbitis, Cryptocoryne Balansae, Cryptocoryne Beckettii, Cryptocoryne Wendtii Brown

Aquasacape is deigned to be pretty low maintenance overall. Tank is set up in a built-in book shelf in my apartment which means there is not a lot of space and it is very difficult to move things around too much in the tank. Tank has been set up for about 4 months now and is doing well overall. Hair grass has really spread and the java fern has grown quite a bit. Crypts have been coming in slowly, but I suppose that is to be expected.

Happy where things are overall, but I definitely wish I had more space and could change around the hardscape a bit.

Tags: