King's Never Die. I Got Nothing, Nada (pic Heavy)

DutchMuch

Junior Poster
Mar 8, 2017
Arkansas
@Christophe, you know what camera I have right, the canon SX(something idk) if I go to there website and buy a maco lens, will it fit my camera no matter what since its a canon? or will I have to look for a certain diameter? or fitting.
if you know.
Thanks!

Christophe

Subscriber
Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2013
Albuquerque, NM, USA
Powershot SX530, right? I don't think that one has interchangeable lenses. Dig through the manual for it though, there is probably a 'Macro' setting that enables what you've got to some extent.

Reactions: DutchMuch

DutchMuch

Junior Poster
Mar 8, 2017
Arkansas
@Christophe yea you know me so well; lol!
yea doesn't have interchangeable lenses, shoot. Oh well, see it does have a macro setting I use all the time (im just a noob to cameras) but I didn't know if there was like, a "better macro" which im sure there is but you need the special "interchangeable lense" thing on your camera in order to get it.
So basically now my goal (goal #7 on my list of shit to buy lmao) is to save up for a new camera!
Wish me luck :p
Thanks for your assistance there Christophe

Last edited:

Dennis Singh

SynKing!
May 5, 2013
Orange County, CA
Really wish i could upgrade my macro lens guys...

Here is full tank shot...
xNV49Ja.jpg

I'm
going
to
tear
this
down
its propagation time and splitting time and i do this best when uprooting instead of trimming the sideshoots with my nails
part of me feels like i should bush out more, but its time cause i'm filling up my shallow tank, waiting for a diffuser/atomizer come in from new jersey
"kings never die....."

Reactions: Dale Hazey

Dennis Singh

SynKing!
May 5, 2013
Orange County, CA
Do you not have scissors? before I had curved bladed SS scissors I used just plain old scissors. Worked fine.
yes sir, i do not like at all. I prefer fingernails so i can trim to the bone of the shoot.
With the shorter syngonanthus this is hard to do, they'll just uproot, so you kind've have to use both hands which is a pain, i'd rather uproot and split everything
I'm used to it and done with ease

as far as the AR mini goes, $5 per plant $8 ship, I do not have more than one available so maybe invest in other plants as well.

DutchMuch

Junior Poster
Mar 8, 2017
Arkansas
Ah ok, I totally understand with the uprooting thing. I had that problem to, in that case, carry on!!!

As for AR mini, willing to trade?

Dennis Singh

SynKing!
May 5, 2013
Orange County, CA
The world began beautiful and was a pretty creazion
sN5ohgA.jpg

2000's years past
Nuclear powers rise
Desolation
FyLCGkQ.jpg

As the polar ice caps melt there begins new forms of life around the arctic.
This new World begins....
The New World
my greatest creazion yet....
to be continued....maybe tomorrow, maybe i'll leave you be for a month or two....
on my greatest creazion yet.
Godspeed.

Dennis Singh

SynKing!
May 5, 2013
Orange County, CA
Iaplc competition
d-qed
no reason for d-q
bs, there was a rank around 1400 with a overstocked discus and angel tank and some stems were just like 3 stems total....
2 ranks were missing from the competition
I think the system is against me.
I am but only a man, mortal, and only yet "one" man...perhaps boiiiiii
VPYDusL.jpg

Dennis Singh

SynKing!
May 5, 2013
Orange County, CA
Since the shallow tank is now filled. co2 24/7 stable water parameters. This gives me leeway to really test things now. No i'm not talking FERTILIZATION hem*.... Happy n sol, you are nut jobs, i must say...no I'm talking parameters. GH/KH, perhaps ph?

As you all know i get away without remineralization.
gh and kh is between 0-1 main tank

Barr said booster is good.
Me myself i don't think so with syngonanthus especially s grades

Well i have dose this tank 2 capfuls (15 gallon tank) of blue diamond. I think it equates to about 2-3 gh.

so will update you
keep in mind co2 is 24/7 at no change of rate
o2 is via hob filter with little surface agitation, the filter is weak, i could do better with a stronger filter hob, canister wet dry do not matter
frets are from main tank, through water transfer
lighting is varied, no timer yet

will post pics later, my iPhoto is repairing...

Dennis Singh

SynKing!
May 5, 2013
Orange County, CA
@DutchMuch

I really enjoy water change day. No not because of the hard work of carrying and filling jugs, but growth that comes with in the next few days is booming.
I repeat
With a water change i pump as much new nutrients as i can into the system, and the next few days is booming growth.....

Dennis Singh

SynKing!
May 5, 2013
Orange County, CA
A newly planted scape never looks superb, most of them look crappy to begin with. But watch it all unfold.
This setup was setup August 14th, 2017
The setup was let grown in for a full month only, i am about to tear it down. I entered it into AGA. But just one months growth of bloom through excess nutrients, 1.7 stable drop co2, high lighting and water changes is pretty incredible, seemed slower for me cause i look at my tank everyday and night
fyfXeKy.jpg

Reactions: Dale Hazey