This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Just Saying Hello

Discussion in 'Are you new to aquatic plants? Start here' started by davidcmadrid, Jun 18, 2009.

1. davidcmadrid

davidcmadrid Junior Poster

Local Time:
    6:44 PM
    Hi,

Hope this is the best spot. I have subscribed to the forum and wanted to thank its founders and all posters for this wonderful resource. I am relatively new to planted aquariums but am soaking it up as best as I can. I have now switched over the EI ( NPK / trace / Iron no excel as of yet ) along with Co2 injection and already I can see so many " green shoots " , it is amazing ! My fish " seem " happier and the bubbles of oxygen coming from the plants tell me they are too. I will post pics of my 2 tanks later but for now just wanted to say thanks and apologize in advance if a manage to ask questions that are already covered for now I am reading through old threads.

2. Tom Barr

Tom Barr Founder
    Staff Member Administrator

Local Time:
    6:44 PM
    Main things are CO2 and being able to adjust it correctly, knowing what good healthy growth looks like(and variations in between), sticking with reasonable light, and pruning.general gardening care, which is not too bad really.

Just takes some time to get your feet wet.

Regards,
    Tom Barr