This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. Dismiss Notice
  2. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by nodima, Dec 4, 2018.

1. nodima

nodima New Member

Local Time:
    5:40 AM
    Finally signed up here, been lurking about for a long time, may have signed up previously many years ago but never really participated.

My name is Kirk, I'm from Massachusetts, and have been in the aquarium hobby since the late 1980's. My main interests have been cichlids, mainly those from Lake Tanganyika, but have kept Malawians as well as new worlds at various times. My interest in planted tanks goes back to the mid 90's, and has steadily evolved as I get more and more involved with it. I'm a moderator over at Cichlid-Forum, and a board member of my local club, The Tropical Fish Society of Rhode Island. Yes, those of you paying attention will note that the club is not in my state, but is the closest club to me. After all, states in the NorthEast are much smaller than those out west.

Currently there are 6 tanks in the house, ranging from 6 to 180 gallons, and totaling 421 gallons. All but one have some live plants, the lone exception being the Tropheus colony. My main planted tank is a 90 gallon tank which I'll document with a journal later.

Happy to be here and take part in a forum with so many knowledgeable people.

K

Tim Harrison and Greggz like this.
  2. Phishless

Phishless Lifetime Member
    Lifetime Member

Local Time:
    5:40 AM
    Welcome!
    Interested you your journal, keep it going.

3. Tim Harrison

Tim Harrison Lifetime Member
    Lifetime Member

Local Time:
    10:40 AM
Tags: