interesting thing w/Co2 in my tank

trong

Lifetime Charter Member
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2007
I've been reading on how to get more co2 into my aquarium and came across something from 05 that got me thinking, so i tried it. let me say i have not changed the total amount of co2 gas i'm using, but i've split the amount between my reactor and a diffuser. by adding the diffuser to my tank it begins pearling 2 and 1/2 hours sooner and i believe the co2 is better distributed through out my tank, based on observation of pearling. i don't think this is anything new i just wanted to throw this out there. I've been trying to get better saturation for a while now and i don't think i'm the only one. it's no puzzle, but it took me a while. i hope this helps someone, thanks for this site

TheKillHaa

Prolific Poster
Oct 31, 2007
thanks to you, as this could help some others to find sooner the "light" regarding Co2 issues...

rich815

Guru Class Expert
Jun 26, 2008
Albany, California
trong;37723 said:
I've been reading on how to get more co2 into my aquarium and came across something from 05 that got me thinking, so i tried it. let me say i have not changed the total amount of co2 gas i'm using, but i've split the amount between my reactor and a diffuser. by adding the diffuser to my tank it begins pearling 2 and 1/2 hours sooner and i believe the co2 is better distributed through out my tank, based on observation of pearling. i don't think this is anything new i just wanted to throw this out there. I've been trying to get better saturation for a while now and i don't think i'm the only one. it's no puzzle, but it took me a while. i hope this helps someone, thanks for this site

Can you link us to this something from 05? Thanks!

trong

Lifetime Charter Member
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2007
i thought i could go back .

and find it but i'm short on time right now. on the top of this page you'll see 1 of 43 pages in this topic. go to around page 23 or so and start looking for 05 info. thats how i came accross this. sorry i can't be more precise.