This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. Dismiss Notice
  2. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

interesting thing w/Co2 in my tank

Discussion in 'CO2 Enrichment' started by trong, Jun 11, 2009.

1. trong

trong Lifetime Charter Member
    Lifetime Member

Local Time:
    8:41 AM
    I've been reading on how to get more co2 into my aquarium and came across something from 05 that got me thinking, so i tried it. let me say i have not changed the total amount of co2 gas i'm using, but i've split the amount between my reactor and a diffuser. by adding the diffuser to my tank it begins pearling 2 and 1/2 hours sooner and i believe the co2 is better distributed through out my tank, based on observation of pearling. i don't think this is anything new i just wanted to throw this out there. I've been trying to get better saturation for a while now and i don't think i'm the only one. it's no puzzle, but it took me a while. i hope this helps someone, thanks for this site

2. TheKillHaa

TheKillHaa Prolific Poster

Local Time:
    thanks to you, as this could help some others to find sooner the "light" regarding Co2 issues...

3. rich815

rich815 Guru Class Expert

Local Time:
    Can you link us to this something from 05? Thanks!

4. trong

trong Lifetime Charter Member
    Lifetime Member

Local Time:
    i thought i could go back .

and find it but i'm short on time right now. on the top of this page you'll see 1 of 43 pages in this topic. go to around page 23 or so and start looking for 05 info. thats how i came accross this. sorry i can't be more precise.