This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. Dismiss Notice
  2. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

In Design: what can I use for this effect

Discussion in 'Are you new to aquatic plants? Start here' started by crystalview, Apr 23, 2009.

1. crystalview

crystalview Guru Class Expert

Local Time:
    7:59 AM
    I can not identify the wood or rock on the back wall in the link below. I would like to find away to mount moss or nana anbias up on the wall, without taking up a lot of space. Have any other Idea's on how I could do this and get a shelf look?

I like the look in the pictures at the bottom, when they are not grown in so much. In "Tank" it says's its roots could that be right?

galeria

2. Gerryd

Gerryd Plant Guru Team
    Lifetime Member

Local Time:
    I know you can use a sort of cork that would work well. It should be readily available but I guess organic so no chemicals in it....

You can either cover the whole back, or cut/glue smaller sections or a top border as you like.

I like the looks of the tanks as well. Very nice.

3. crystalview

crystalview Guru Class Expert

Local Time:
    You are very right about the cork. I saw Tom's wood collection today and he has perfect strips of raw cork that would look cool and not take up much room. I forgot about raw all I could picture was the panels we used in the 60's to sound proof or some did hole wall with mirrors strips in between.