This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

If you like testing....

Discussion in 'CO2 Enrichment' started by hani, May 3, 2009.

1. hani

hani Lifetime Charter Member
    Lifetime Member

Local Time:
    5:00 AM
  2. ccLansman

ccLansman Guru Class Expert

Local Time:
    can you explain what it is? It looks like a reallllly expensive eye dropper...

3. argnom

argnom Guru Class Expert

Local Time:
    Yep

That's basically what it is. It does dish out precise 10ml samples though. Can be a timesaver if you are running 5-6 tests on a couple (or more) tanks.

Instead of filling out the test tube to the 10ml line you just dump the pipetter in the tank, push on the knob and presto! You havve a precise 10ml sample. No fuss, no need to look at the line on the test tube.

They also generally use "ejectable" tips. So you are 100% certain that the previous sample you pulled will not contaminate the next sample.

Gerenrally, this thing is used in labs. I've never seen a 10ml pipetter. I've seen some 10µl, but never 10ml.

Can be usefull, I would gladly use one, but not buy one. To pricey for me. :eek: