I need money for college sale

C

CL_

Well, I need to raise $1500 by January, so I'm going to sell some plants, and break down my smaller tanks that I don't really have time for ATM.

I have another ~22 petite plants from a tank tank that I'm breaking down with 8-10 leaves (or more) each. $5 each, and a marbled anubias for $10 plus shipping
or you can take all of it for $105 shipped.
I still have a ways to go to reach what I need for my dorm second semester haha

P.S.- Starving college students really do exist ;)

Non cc- paypal, I can ship Friday, Monday and Tuesday.

Gerryd

Plant Guru Team
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2007
South Florida
Hi,

If those are anubias pettite I will take them..

along with the marbled anubias

I'll take the package if all anubias

PM me with your paypal addy.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

CL_

I may also have quite a bit of eleocharis "belem" here coming up soon (not sure on the price) as well as some staurogyne 'repens' (Tropica 049) for $0.75/ stem (Sorry to compete, Tom, but I need to raise some funds haha, otherwise I'll have to commute again next semester from home every day)

C

CL_

As you guys know, I have lots of eleocharis 'belem'
Time to sell some and replant. I have a 36"x4" swath that I'll be selling.

$2.50/ square inch with 6 square inch minimum.

Shipping is $6 and will go out on Monday.

Picture of actual grass that I'll be parting out:
2i1mttj.jpg

Thanks, everybody for the help! I really appreciate it.

C

CL_

Gerry, your anubias went out today.
All orders have been mailed. I have staurogyne starting this week that can be mailed out on monday. $0.75/ stem.

C

CL_

Just so everyone knows, Mondays are basically the only days that I can ship anything out because my schedule is so busy now.

Gerryd

Plant Guru Team
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2007
South Florida
Chris,

Got it and they look great....

Thks for the 2 stems of bolbitus.

What is the other plant? A hydrocotyle?

C

CL_

Yep. It's a dwarf-ish hydrocotyle that I've used in my 91L for a while. I call it lawnmarsh pennywort (hydrocotyle sibthorpioides)

C

CL_

Sorry to double- post this from another forum-

I am not getting out of the hobby, I only need to downsize a lot.
I was hoping that I wouldn't have to sell these things, and I realize that they may not be considered -dirt- cheap, but because I'm switching to chemical engineering, I'm going to lose my main scholarship, so I'm going to need to earn a considerable amount of money ASAP.
But anyway..

Equipment

Pending- Victor Dual Stage Regulator- In working condition, includes Parker metering valve, bubble counter/ check valve combo, and solenoid. $130

Pending- 5# CO2 cylinder- $50 (3/4 full if local pickup, otherwise empty if being shipped- cylinder in picture has been swapped out for one with a plastic knob)
eq2ujc.jpg

Pending- Eheim 2213- With media and media basket. I'm currently running a makeshift intake on it, and I've lost the spraybar, but it is in working condition. $40

Used koralias-
K nano (missing magnets- suction cups still work, though): 2@ $10 each.
K1- $15
K2- $17
K3- $22

4 foot stand- perfect for 120P (made for one, in fact.) Made of 3/4 inch sheets of plywood laminated together, 1.5 inches thick all around. $90 (local pickup only)

Plants

Staurogyne 'repens'- 20 stem packages for $15 each. Will post an update when I have some available. I trimmed recently, but should have some in a couple of weeks. (just posting in case anyone plans on buying any then)

Hydrocotyle verticillata- 10 nodes for $5. Availablity similar to the stauro., but may have some sooner

Scaping Materials

Cypress (I believe)- stump broken into two main pieces, plus a couple of smally pieces (good for arranging in a tank/ scaping in general) I really wanted to be able to hang onto this guy, but I simply can't. Good for a 4-6 foot tank (or bigger) $150
28hla2s.jpg

Possibly not for sale, depends on how much more money I'm going to need- Manzanita- I just bought this from Tom Barr this summer. It really sucks that I have to sell it. I never got to use it- would've been my best scape yet (maybe even award winning because these two pieces are so nice)
2wqsj00.jpg

2ij6tra.jpg

Rocks- Rocks from my Mini M CRS tank. $40
29y41mx.jpg

Shipping- Items ship Monday mornings

Equipment- actual cost (reg would be $15, depending on the number of koralias you want would be from $7-$15 I do know that, otherwise I'd have to check)

Plants- $6

Scaping materials- Depends, you pay actual cost

Payment

Make sure I have your shipping address on paypal with a note on the payment saying what you are buying. Switching between PMs for names, addresses and what you want can get stressful fast. I would hate to ship someone the wrong item by accident, and it's hard to find time to go to the PO and pay for a label for each package as opposed to printing one off and having the mailman grab the package in the morning. Non- credit card paypal only.