This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Howdy From Washington

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by anticorporation, Jul 19, 2018.

1. anticorporation

anticorporation New Member

Local Time:
    6:58 AM
    Hello everyone! There seems to be a huge amount of great information located on this site and I'm glad to be a part of. I've been keeping community fish/shrimp/plants for 30 years, but have focused on specific biotopes over the last ten so years.

I have four tanks at the moment: two Sulawesi shrimp tanks with Bucephalanda and two Venezuelan Endler tanks.

Previously, I've kept a Congo River biotope with Steotocranus Casuarius and a Ganges River biotope with Badis Badis.

2. Allwissend

Allwissend Article Editor
    Staff Member Lifetime Member Article Editor

Local Time:
    3:58 PM
    We are also glad to have you anticorportaion, and glad we are not a corporation. We don't have many biotope keepers on the forum so hope we get to see some of your tanks and benefit from your experience.

3. jfhrtn

jfhrtn New Member

Local Time:
    8:58 AM
    Welcome to the community and glad to have you here with us. Also looking forward to hopefully getting to see some of your biotope work

-James

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk