This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

How to properly stocks plants

Discussion in 'General Plant Topics' started by NutZilla, Jun 9, 2012.

1. NutZilla

NutZilla Junior Poster

Local Time:
    1:24 AM
    Dear all,

I have this plan of having some stocks of plants for selling. Most of the plants will be stems plants in submersed form. I'm planning to arrange the stocks in pots in one foot height tanks. The goal is to have healthy looking plants stocks with minimized operational cost. So how do you think I shoulkd do it, should i filter or not, lighting or not, co2 or non-co2, dose ferts or not, raise GH or not. I really like to keep the grow rate down as possible but still maintaining good fresh appearance. Because you know more growth means more works. Any suggestions will be very much appriciated. Thanks.

#1 NutZilla, Jun 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2012