This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Holiday Schedule

Discussion in 'AQUAVAS' started by JDowns, Nov 23, 2015.

1. JDowns

JDowns Lifetime Charter Member
    Lifetime Member

Local Time:
    12:55 AM
    After a few year hiatus from planted tanks due to travel and not being settled in one place for a long time, I've decided to setup a new tank in our satellite office in PA. I will most likely be going with a 90 cm setup. Since small businesses tend to have different holiday hours, when is the best time to get an order in with your company.

In addition since I could not find this documented on your site. What size tubing do you utilize. So I can properly plan ahead for a CO2 system.

Regards,

Jeff

2. Solcielo lawrencia

Local Time:
    Tubing for the inlet/outlet or the CO2 tubing?

3. JDowns

JDowns Lifetime Charter Member
    Lifetime Member

Local Time:
    I figured it out. The tubing size is listed on a different page then the details under purchasing. Thanks for the reply though.