This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Unfortunately for Photobucket users, things have changed in a big way as of June 26th they are rolling out a $399 per year subscription fee for those who want to hotlink images from Photobucket’s servers to display elsewhere.
    This does not mean it only affects this site, It now means that billions of images across the Web now display an error message instead of the image in question. :(
    https://barrreport.com/threads/attention-photobucket-users.14377/
    Dismiss Notice

Holiday Dosing

Discussion in 'Advanced Strategies and Fertilization' started by Webbie48, May 3, 2006.

1. Webbie48

Webbie48 Junior Poster

Hi
    I am following the EI method dosing daily as recommend
    I am going away for a week and I am using a non fish person to feed my fish (daily quantities in separate containers) would it be ok to mix the fertilizers together and have the day's dosage of ferts in one container, or what would you recommend
    Cheers Webbie

2. Tom Barr

Tom Barr Founder
    Staff Member Administrator Social Group Admin

Re: Holiday Dosing

If they fed the fish, get one of those pill boxes, add the right amount of ferts in each one and label them, just have them add the contents of each day's ferts into the tank.

Regards,
    Tom Barr

3. Webbie48

Webbie48 Junior Poster

Re: Holiday Dosing

Thanks Tom
    I shall do that
    Webbie