Ian Chan

Mar 28, 2018
Singapore
Hi everybody,

I'm new here on this site but I have spent some time reading through the beginner threads and I really appreciate the expert level advice that many members, including Tom Barr himself, provides. Right now, I really need your help as most of my new plants are melting.

Unfortunately, I am not able to post the details as when I try and upload the thread with all the background history and details of my tank, it is unable to upload.

Allwissend

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2016
www.intuitiveaqua.net
Hi Ian, great to have you with us. I see you got that upload problem solved. I will look into that thread a little later. Hope your plants do better soon.

Reactions: Ian Chan

SJL

Mar 18, 2018
VA
Hi everybody,

I'm new here on this site but I have spent some time reading through the beginner threads and I really appreciate the expert level advice that many members, including Tom Barr himself, provides. Right now, I really need your help as most of my new plants are melting.

Unfortunately, I am not able to post the details as when I try and upload the thread with all the background history and details of my tank, it is unable to upload.

Hi Ian, I had the same issue. I had to significantly alter my post so please let me know how you got around it. I edited to remove all numbers and names of products etc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ian Chan

Mar 28, 2018
Singapore
Hi Ian, I had the same issue. I had to significantly alter my post so please let me know how you got around it. I edited to remove all numbers and names of products etc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I made 3 posts first. Thankfully, the staff were helpful and instructed me to make some posts first.

My post is currently "New to planted tanks? Start here" section/forum.

Reactions: SJL