This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Hi, I Am New Here.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Heather, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Heather

Heather New Member

Local Time:
    3:15 AM
    Hi, new here. I just uploaded images of my tanks with description. I am a newbie and been experimenting and reading for about 8 months. I have a ton of questions that I’ll post later but just wanted to introduce myself now. Not sure how to link to pictures I uploaded but will try and figure that out.
    Looking forward to meeting everyone!
    Heather

Aquascape1987 likes this.
  2. Aquascape1987

Aquascape1987 New Member

Local Time:
    11:15 AM
    Hi Heather,

Seeing as you replied to my introduction with such a warm welcome, I thought I would return the favour :).

You can put photos into your posts by uploading the photo using the upload a file button below while drafting your post. After the photo appears underneath the drafting box like this once you have uploaded....

19CE2DD9-A113-4683-8006-229CA52A1C55.png

... then place the curser where you want the picture to appear within your draft (this is important) and then just click the ‘full image’ button. The photo will then appear in your post draft where you wanted it. Make sure you do it in that order so that the photo goes where you want it. So upload the image, then put the curser whereabouts within the body of your post you want the image, then go down to the uploaded photo below the draft text box, and click full image button.

Look forward to seeing the pic of your tank o_O

#2 Aquascape1987, Apr 20, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2020
Tags: