This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. Dismiss Notice
  2. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Hi From Jakarta, Indonesia

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Joshua Nathan Davies, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Joshua Nathan Davies

Local Time:
    5:20 AM
    Hello Fellow Aquascapers,

My name is Josh and i am a British Citizen who has been living in Indonesia for the past 18 years. Before that i was living in Malawi Africa. I have always been somewhat of a nature person mainly focusing on the adventure side of things. I was also a scuba diving instructor in previous years too.

Now i am settled with a family, i recently just set up a tank for my son which i have turned into my own project (son not old enough to do it himself). I had planned to start Aquascaping for a long time but the timing was not right, until now! I plan to create many scapes in the near future as well.

My first scape is still underway as mistakes were made and changes needed to be done, and maintenance to allow for a full and lush tank. Joined this group to gain insights from others and learn from them too.

Thanks!

2. Acakadoeth

Acakadoeth New Member

Local Time:
    Greeting
    Hi josh... me from indonesia too. Me stay @batam. I’ve been in jkt for 4 days before. Commonly, i visite jkt 3-4 times a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joshua Nathan Davies likes this.
  3. Joshua Nathan Davies

Local Time:
    nice to meet you! Btam ya? how is the aquascping life over there?

4. Acakadoeth

Acakadoeth New Member

Local Time:
    Not many aquascapers group activity in batam. They did 2 small events this year as i remembered. i m not sure about another avtivity in another group coz they are devided into 3 small group here .
    I met a group who go for “hunting” (we named it) in to the local jungle for plants and fishes every once a month.
    Sadly, the equipmenst are more expensive in batam than jakarta

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk