This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. Support us by upgrading to the lifetime advertisement free version.

Click here for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Hi From A New Member

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by aeneas, Feb 15, 2021.

1. aeneas

aeneas New Member

Local Time:
    9:42 AM
    Hi from a new member!
    I've had Discus / Amazon-themed aquariums for 30+ years (basically since childhood), mostly 200-400L low-tech.
    We recently moved to a new house and am now planning my dream aquarium build: a 1200L aquarium with a wild nature aquascape hopefully catching the atmosphere and concept of something close to Josh Sim's Congo. There will be many technical hurdles to overcome and figure out how to do this project and I look forward to learning and hopefully getting some good tips and guidance from experts here. :)

2. aeneas

aeneas New Member

Local Time:
    9:42 AM
    I will be starting a new build Journal for this tank in the journal section. I hope many will be able to help and contribute. :)