This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Hi, Back In The Hobby After A 6 Year Break

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Allison Andrews, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Allison Andrews

Allison Andrews New Member

Local Time:
    6:36 AM
    Hi everyone,

I just wanted to say hi, and introduce myself. I was active in the hobby until about 2013 when my daughter was born, and I needed to simplify my life. Now that she's a bit older(5 years now) and capable, I felt I had time to re-enter the hobby, and have set up a 40G breeder which I will create another thread for. I'm in the San Francisco bay area. If you are too, come to an SFBAAPS meeting and perhaps we can meet.

Anyways, I look forward sharing my love of the tranquility of a beautiful planted tank with y'all and learning all your tips and tricks for keeping healthy plants and fish together.

-Allie