Hi All,

kingborris

Junior Poster
Mar 30, 2005
London UK
Just signed up and thought i'd say hello.

i recognise a few of the names here from other boards, but hi to everyone :)

I currently have three planted tanks: a 45 gallon discus tank (soon to be a 200 gallon system), a 20 gallon australasian tank and a 2 gallon nano shrimp tank

KB

Ian H

Guru Class Expert
Jan 24, 2005
Shipley, West Yorkshire, UK
Re: Hi All,

kingborris said:
would if i could see them ;)
They certainly have a knack of hiding don't they? I (in theory) have 10 in my tank and haven't seen any for the last 2 days. I'm going to strip the tank down soon then I should know if I've any survivors. :confused:

Your problem could be that you're keeping the micro-nano shrimp variant of course. :)

Ian

travdawg

Guru Class Expert
Feb 2, 2005

Heya KB,

Welcome aboard! Another guy from TFC I see! I used to read there quite a bit under my other alias "grendl". Very good to see ya here KB!

Trav

Stu

Junior Poster
Apr 2, 2005
Ramsgate, Kent, UK

Hey KB.

Where's the pics of those tanks?
Wink.gif

stusig2.gif

Paul

Guru Class Expert
Jan 24, 2005
Droitwich, UK

travdawg said:
And where is RichT from TPC???

hyper intelligent people like richt have problems with simple things like paying for things over the net, apparently he is trying.... but then again, I think it was him that compared ebay to the spawn of satan and would never do it... ;)

Ian H

Guru Class Expert
Jan 24, 2005
Shipley, West Yorkshire, UK

I am sure that Richt has his reasons for not joining the Barr club...................Maybe he has been seduced by the salines..............I'll try to wean him off marines by suggesting a brackish tank set-up. :D

Ian