This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Hey Some One Can Help Me With Decision

Discussion in 'General Plant Topics' started by danigerzon17, Mar 11, 2020.

1. danigerzon17

danigerzon17 New Member

Local Time:
    2:38 PM
    hey
    some one use with TWINSTAR Nano Plus ?
    i would know some review about this product if its worth it
    thanks for advanced

2. Ben3721

Ben3721 New Member

Local Time:
    3:38 PM
    The twinstar is just a in tank ozone generator from what I understand, which exist in other forms for aquariums, unfortunately from what I've heard twinstars arent super reliable and dont last over a year before you have to replace the head for $$$. Check the Amazon reviews of the twinstars.

If you want an affordable alternative, uvc can have a similar effect, it just wont kill the algae already on a surface and it can mess with iron chelate a bit.

3. EdWiser

EdWiser Member

Local Time:
    2:38 PM
    The Twinstar creates Hydrogen peroxide by passing water thru two charged plates.
    I have been using them for a couple of years now. It helps with algae on glass surfaces.
    I have found that it does work best if the TDS in your aquarium is 230 tds an below. As you get over 320 TDS it will not operate as often.