This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Hey All

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by FishFaceBrewer, Sep 16, 2018.

1. FishFaceBrewer

FishFaceBrewer New Member

Local Time:
    7:57 PM
    Just saying hello.

Over the last few years I've ended up on this forum quite a few times while searching for information on various things aquatic, so I figured it was probably time to join.

I don't recall exactly who the horrible person was that told me about aquascaping, but clearly they didn't want me to ever have any money again!

I currently have a small 30 litre tank which a family member gave up. This is my current active project and I wont be progressing to the larger project until I can get this right... I am at total amateur level right now, just doing regular complete overhauls to remove algae and replant.... :(

That said, i'm at this moment going over the Non Co2 Methods sticky and will try to follow that and see what comes of it.

My larger project which was spawned from my introduction to aquascaping is a 210 litre tank. It was initially going to be a high tech tank, but the more I read about this hobby the more I'm inclined to at least start it as a low tech tank. It hasn't seen water yet.

From the moment I saw those captivating images of pristine aquascaped tanks with lush plant life and beautiful designs, I was in. I have to create one!.

Anyway, see you round the forum.
    Cheers,
    Mike

rajkm and Jason King like this.
Tags: