This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tomáš Rejmont, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Tomáš Rejmont

Tomáš Rejmont New Member

Local Time:
    12:29 PM
    Hello, my name is Tomas, I am from Czech, I would like to know more about how to get rid of algae and how to make proper fertilization. Thanks to allow me to join.

2. Tomáš Rejmont

Tomáš Rejmont New Member

Local Time:
    12:29 PM
    Hello once again.

3. Heather

Heather New Member

Local Time:
    3:29 AM
    Hello. I am new here too. I have algae questions too. I have been experimenting with Excel dosing, removing air stones, splitting the lighting hours, 3on, 3.5off, 4on, and have had some success with splitting the light. I read that algae needs longer light to grow and plants don’t. I’ve only been doing that for about a week but there has been slight improvement. Very new to the hobby, only about 8 months but maybe one of those things will help.

Tags: