This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. Dismiss Notice
  2. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by anthonyt987, Oct 23, 2019.

1. anthonyt987

anthonyt987 New Member

Local Time:
    8:41 PM
    Hi all, fairly new to planted aquariums. Set this up about 3 weeks ago. I’m waiting to get an in-line diffuser and lily pipes so at the moment I have the stock inflow and outflow with a fluval diffuser.

My question is, is there a better way to circulate flow in this setup? I have inflow and outflow on the right side and diffuser on the left but I feel that since all my stem plants are on the left back hand corner and the whole back the flow is circulating, are all the stems blocking majority of the flow of the co2? I tried putting the outake on the left and diffuser on the other side but then majority of the co2 get sucked into the intake obviously.

Once I get my lily pipes and in-line diffuser is it possible to leave the outflow in the left front and inflow back right? Or another suggestion as the outflow back eoght and inflow front Right? I’m not really sure how to get the best out of it, any advice would help!

[​IMG]

vvDO likes this.